In order to maintain stain resistance in your natural stone benchtops it will be necessary to periodically apply sealer to your counter tops. Re-seal Granite and Marble at least once a year or every 6 months if it gets a lot of use. Sealing granite and marble creates a nonporous layer on the surface, which protects the naturally porous stone, and will help prevent stains. Natural stone sealing products can be found at local hardware stores or at Milestone Benchtops showroom with instructions for use.
Milestone Benchtops can also provided customers with a specialized restoration service, that can restore tired and worn out natural stone. Our qualified and experienced staff can cater for most repair job that can arise over the life of your kitchen benchtops.
Hillmark Stone Kleen & Protect is specifically designed to clean, shine, protect and care for your marble, granite & reconstituted stone benchtops, vanities & other stone surfaces.Available: 375ml Bottle with trigger spray applicator
• pH neutral – gentle enough to care for and protect stone surfaces
• Minimises streaks for a brilliant shine
• Enhances a polished finish
• Protects against food stains & fingerprints
Where this product can be used?
• Benchtops, vanities and other stone surfaces
What materials is this product suitable for?
• Granite, marble, reconstituted stone surfaces
• For a deeper shine, use a second cloth and wipe over the surface in a circular ‘buffing’ motion. For best results apply twice on first time use.
• Where the stone surface is excessively dirty or greasy, clean using Hillmarks Microfibre EziCloth first, then use Stone Kleen & Protect to clean and shine the surface.
• Not suitable for use on porous, unpolished stone surfaces such as limestone or sandstone
• Not suitable for floors or other surfaces where slipperiness may be hazardous
• Keep out of reach of children
• Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If contact occurs wash thoroughly with water
Tenax Hydrex Stone Sealer 1 lt Natural Stone Sealer
OUR MOST POPULAR GRANITE SEALER. Tenax Hydrex Stone Sealer is a penetrating sealer that prevents liquids (stains) from penetrating into the material trough it micro-porosities. Tenax Hydrex Stone Sealer is both waterproof and oil proof. Excellent for granite, carrara, Thassos, Trani, Botticini, marfill and similar stones. It is especially affective on polished granite and polished marbles. Tenax Hydrex Sealer allows the stone to breathe to maintain its natural characteristics. Tenax Hydrex Sealer may be used both indoors and outdoors. It does not change the color of the stone. Tenax Hydrex Sealer operates on the surface of materials.
DIRECTIONS FOR USING TENAX HYDREX SEALER: This product must be evenly applied on a clean, dry surface. Spread Tenax Hydrex Stone Sealer evenly using a clean sponge or cloth. Apply until surface no longer absorbs product. Immediately clean/buff with a clean dry cloth. Excess product may create a superficial glossy and sticky film so it is important to remove excess immediately after application. After waiting 10-15 minutes repeat procedure. If used on floors wait 24 hours before walking on surface.